The trial was replaced clay with MCP zeolite in some pots. 2 various dosages of MCP compared with a dosage clay. Indoseringen of MCP's weight about 1/10 portion of the clay.
Lera 80 kg/m3 — MCP 6–8 kg/m3
Advantages of MCP
• Good outgrowth of the leaf system.
• Very good root development.
• Better absorption of water.
• Faster drying out if you wish this.
MCP zeolite does not decay, but maintain their structure and works well on long cultures.
MCP has a high cation exchange capacity, which increases the substrate's ability to bind and exchange of nutrients with the plant roots. Nutrients stored in the MCP and becomes available to plants over a longer time.
- MCP is one of the most effective utbytarna of cations and have a CEC of from 1.2 to 2.5 gequ / kg.
- MCP has a stable jonbindningsförmåga at varying humidity.
- MCP and clay can be mixed, if you do not want to replace the mud fully.
–MCP replaces clay substrate.