MCP is 100% natural feed additive for animal production. Ensuring efficiency in animal feed by binding toxins and reduces ammonia concentration in the animal's digestive systems.
MCP comes from selected production sites that meet the stringent requirements for quality and traceability.
MCP consists of clinoptiolite options mordonite depending on application.
Benefits of milk production
- Improves feed exchange
- Reduces the risk of acidosis
- Reduces ammonia in the rumen increases pH
- Reduces cell counts
- Improving the health of newborn calves
- reduces diarrhea
- Increases milk production up to 10%
Advantages of application
- Reduces emissions of ammonia to the environment
- Anti-caking effect free flow of forage without clumping
- Prevents foderoxidation
- Chemically stable inert to all major feedstuffs
- Better gödselkvaliet improved balance of N&P
- Binder NH 3 in the manure, 2/3 less nitrate leaching
- MCPzeolit widely used since the 80s in the world
MCP has through its jonbytesaktivitet a buffering effect in abdominal / digestive body pH stability, eliminates the occurrence of acidosis.
MCP present absorbs ammonia from the gastrointestinal tract into its structure and reused for protein synthesis and subsequent production of milk.
Natural Product MCP can be added in the colostrum / colostrum to calves. MCP stimulates intestinal mucosa, intestinal peristalsis. Dos MCP to colostrum / milk: 1 g/kg w. wt.
Mixing and dosing
MCP can be mixed directly into feed mixes with the recommended dose per animal species (pig 6-10g / kg feed, poultry 7g / kg, Cattle 150g / animal / day.
MCP is advantageously added as ad-one 0,5% or in a calculated feed state 0,5-1%.
Added to the simplicity of the forage mixture
MCP also brings a stable forage thanks to the strong jonbindningsförmågan and the physical water regulating capacity.
For more information contact
252 69 RAA
Gear - 042-228008
|Under the control of
||Registered & under the control of